Returns & Exchange
Customer satisfaction is our top priority!
The artisans in our factory built your Cronometrics watch to high standards. It should give many years of pleasure provided you look after it carefully, and ask an authorized dealer to service it every two years. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you change your mind after we courier it to you, you can return it to us for a refund subject to the following conditions:
• You did not purchase the watch during a sale period when we reduced the price to lower than usual.
• You have not unpacked the watch, worn the watch or damaged it. It is in its original packaging with the tags attached.
• You tell us in writing within 14 days of receipt that you want to return it, and ship the watch to us as soon as possible at own expense.
We will refund the price you paid, less promotional discounts, taxes, handling costs, and shipping as soon as our returns team confirms you meet these conditions. We seldom have returned goods sent back and promise to attend to customer concerns promptly. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
We will happily replace your Cronometrics watch with another one in the event it arrives damaged or defective or does not work properly, provided the cause is not normal wear and tear or accident damage, and subject to the following conditions:
• We may replace like for like – or similar in value and appearance – at our discretion subject to stock availability.
• You must return the watch to our online store / the dealer you bought it from with proof of, and date of purchase.
• The watchstrap is not included if you have had the watch for more than 30 days, or if the strap is worn or dirty.
Please refer to the paragraph at the bottom of this section for detailed instructions for returning goods to our webstore.
If you decide you prefer another Cronometrics product after ordering and receiving it, you may be able to exchange it for another one. This is provided you bought it from our online store and subject to these terms:
• You return the timepiece to us with proof of purchase within 30 days of ordering, in unopened condition, in its original box, and with tags attached.
• We credit your account with the purchase price less promotional discounts, taxes, handling costs and shipping .
• You order another watch from our online store. We offset the credit in your account and ask you to pay any difference.
We recommend you order the replacement watch as soon as possible, to avoid disappointment in case we run out of stock.
Caring for your watch is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please package it securely using padded paper, ‘bubble wrap’, or a strong box, and send it via a trusted method that provides insurance cover. We cannot be responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit, and we do not pay the cost of returning goods to us.
To return an item:
Begin by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you want to return or exchange the item. We will need to know (a) why you are sending it back, (b) the model number of the item, and (c) your order number and the date of purchase. Our customer support desk will respond with a return code and a returns form including address label to complete.
Print the address label and returns form. Complete the returns form by filling in all fields, or marking some ‘not applicable’. Package the item securely with proof of purchase inside. Attach the address label on the outside.
Hand the package to your chosen provider remembering to consider insurance coverage. Please note: We are unable to accept delivery unless we recognize the return code on the address label.
A customer support officer will check your consignment carefully, and take the indicated action. They may ask for more information or encounter a query they need to resolve. Please allow 28 days for completion. If there is a refund, this will be by the payment method you used when you ordered.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.